These Sunshine Award nominations were made possible by theparasiteguy.wordpress.com. Thank you so much! The Sunshine Award is for bloggers who brighten people’s lives. Now, only people with blogs can be nominated for the Sunshine Award, but there are a few poets without blogs who deserve an honorary nomination for their hard work and bravery. Their names follow the actual nominees.
Terri-Ceres Mejias. www.terri-writes.blogspot.co.uk: Terri Writes
Gina Quarles. GinaQuarles.com: Encouragement, Hope & Inspiration
Rakanjana Sen. http://the-moody-khana.blogspot.in/: The “Moody” Khana
Umesh Rao. http://worthlesswordsforever.blogspot.in: My Worthless Words
Cris The Story Reading Ape. thestoryreadingapeblog.wordpress.com
Debbie Herbert. debbieherbert.com
John Berger. http://mraybould.wordpress.com
Lynne Taetzsch. http://artbylt.blogs.com/this_written_life/
Man of Yesterday. manofyesterday.wordpress.com
Honorary Sunshine Nominees
Lama Milkweed L. Augustine
There are a few rules for to follow to make your nominations an actuality:
1) Post the Sunshine Award logo.
2) Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
3) Nominate ten other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
4) Answer the questions.
- My Favorite Color: hazel (because I love hazel eyes)
- My Favorite Animal: dolphins (because they know how to smile)
- My Favorite Number: i (the square root of negative 1)
- My Favorite Non-Alcoholic Beverage: unsweet tea (and Yes, I am from the south)
- My Favorite Alcoholic Beverage: I actually don’t drink at all. And not because I’m a snob. I don’t like the taste.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook (because I can interact more with my readers)
- My Passions: writing blogs and fantasy (of course) and martial arts (belted in 3 systems)
- Giving or Receiving Gifts: I love to give gifts. My favorite part of this award is the nominating of 10 people for the award. I like that part so much I’m nominating more than 10 people.
- Favorite City: Huntsville, Alabama with its city built above a cave system, right by the Tennessee River and Wheeler Wildlife Refuge. What city could be more perfect?
- Favorite TV Shows: I don’t watch live television alone because I can’t recognize faces or many facial expressions so I get lost. I do like anime (in Japanese with English subtitles) which is easier for me to follow.